Individual Membership Benefits
Why would you become a WEPAN Individual Member?
You value and support:
- Increasing the number of women who graduate as engineers.
- Being informed of new research, practices and developments related to women in engineering and STEM.
- Having access to experts in the field of recruiting, retaining and graduating women engineers and women in STEM.
- Having an active community of colleagues dedicated to advancing women in engineering.
- Ensuring that WEPAN’s programs and networks remain strong and vital.
- $100 (Individuals)
- $40 ( Community College Educator, K-12 Educator, Retiree)
- $15 ( Full-time Student)
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
Network of Experts
WEPAN’s national network includes experts who share their knowledge and help each other succeed. WEPAN encourages its members to constantly improve and excel.
- Network, collaborate and benchmark with colleagues committed to advancing women in engineering. Develop professional contacts with leading thinkers in the national gender in STEM community.
- WEPAN Awards honor individuals, programs and corporations for accomplishments that underscore WEPAN’s mission.
- Use the Women in STEM Knowledge Center Professional Community to collaborate with colleagues from different institutions and organizations on special projects.
WEPAN’s professional development is designed to translate research-based knowledge about women in STEM into day-to-day practice that advances women in engineering.
- WEPAN’s flagship National Conference is the annual forum for ideas, training, research and best practices. It’s an important venue for learning and engaging in strategic dialogue with new and expert women in engineering advocates.
- WEPAN’s monthly Webinar Series attracts hundreds of participants each month to learn from leading experts about important research and resources related to the advancement of women in STEM. Recorded webinars and slide presentations are available for download.
WEPAN knows that knowledge of research, statistics, pedagogy, and practice relevant to women in engineering and STEM drives change.
- The Women in STEM Knowledge Center is the premier online resource for research, best practices and professional communities dedicated to advancing diverse communities of women in engineering and STEM. The WSKC is a relevant and effective way to focus on information related to women in engineering and STEM, all gathered in one location.
- By special arrangement with the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), WEPAN makes available exclusively to its members the ASEE Engineering Data Management System with detailed demographic information from over 370 engineering schools. Benchmark your school by accessing the Data Mining Tool through the Women in STEM Knowledge Center.
Developing and influencing leadership at all levels is pivotal to advancing the success of women in engineering.
- Build Your Resume and Stretch Your Leadership Wings by joining WEPAN’s cadre of committed volunteers from different institutions and corporate partners to lead important initiatives. Build your resume by working with colleagues on WEPAN projects.
- WEPAN works at the leadership level among deans and other engineering school leaders to shift existing perspectives, cultivate new awareness, and to advocate for change.