Navigating Academia in the Midst of a Pandemic: Key Insightsfrom Kristina Dooley, CEP
Do you have a high school senior or current college student wondering if they will be on campus this fall? Do you know a high school student who is curious about the future of the college application process?
During this webinar, we will cover the most up to date information about:
- What teens can do now and over the summer to be prepared for the application process;
- How colleges are looking at test scores and grades differently;
- How application requirements may be changing;
- How colleges will view activities, demonstrated interest, and summer plans differently in a post COVID-19 era;
- What college may look like in the 2020-21 school year;
- and more!